As a UI/UX Designer at Parsons, you will be working with a team that designs the future of Cyber Security. You will wireframe and prototype intuitive user experiences, identify design problems, and craft elegant solutions. You will also innovate methods of problem solving while maintaining a user-centric approach. Finally, you will collaborate with stakeholders and developers to ensure the design vision is executed.
- Craft User Flows and Journey Maps
- Wireframe User Interfaces
- Conduct Usability Testing and Heuristic Evaluations
- Synthesize customer requirements into meaningful features
- Learn and understand users needs, behaviors, and emotions
- Work within a team to envision
- Bachelors Degree in Human Factors Engineering, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or related User Experience/User Interface Design field
- 12 years of related experience
- A portfolio representing a diverse set of UX and UI design skills
- Experience using Axure, Adobe Xd, Sketch, or other wireframing and prototyping software
- Knowledge of computer Networking Protocols
- Working within an Agile environment
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal Background Investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and dont hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, security, and infrastructure markets. With nearly 75 years of experience, Parsons is uniquely qualified to deliver cyber/converged security, technology-based intellectual property, and other innovative services to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.
For more about Parsons, visit parsons.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.