Our technology teams won’t settle for second place when it comes to keeping millions of customers up with the action. That’s why we give them the best resources to work with. Bring your focused expertise and drive to a business that will give you the freedom to innovate and explore. Join GVC and grab your opportunity to make things better for millions of sports betting and gaming customers worldwide. For the good of entertainment.
- Collaborate closely with other UX Designers, Product Managers & Business Analysts to shape and document the best user experience.
- Create the best experience possible for our players no matter what device they are on.
- Build rapid prototypes to help validate the experiences through user testing.
- Be part of our design sprints, bringing your best knowledge to our UX workshops.
- Help business stakeholders identify key challenges and propose creative solutions that bridge those gaps.
- Create user journeys, personas & story maps.
- Design lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes and present them to the other designers, stakeholders and developers, being open for change.
- Showcase your UI & Visual Design skills on a daily basis, but always think about the UX first.
- Respect and help enforce the brand guidelines, although being able to think outside the box sometimes.
- A team player, who’s not afraid to take the initiative.
- A team player, who likes collaborating and is not afraid of critique.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience designing interfaces.
- Solid design experience and a strong online portfolio showcasing your product design skills.
- Ready to go out of the building and talk to the customer.
- Willing to learn a new design tool over the weekend.
- Hungry for new knowledge, and always on the lookout for more.
- Well-aware of the design trends and the current state of the industry
Ready to bring it on? Bring your resilience to GVC and you can be bold. For the good of entertainment. Apply now!
27 days ago - source