To provide creative and technical support to the e-commerce area for all creative content areas within the web platform and all other marketing programs in accordance with our company’s mission and philosophy.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Develop creative assets for all Internet Marketing online efforts.
- Develop and maintain an efficient code base that promotes visually appealing and creative ideas for all email templates and websites.
- Link and code content for weekly website updates and email using HTML.
- Work with the Internet Marketing team to execute all A/B tests and personalization experiences in accordance with the marketing promotional calendar.
- Test cross-browser, cross platform, and/or cross device compatibilities with new and existing code deployments.
- Work with the Web Merchandising team to develop landing pages, both from “scratch” and using the Endeca Pagebuilder tool.
- Develop, test, and maintain mobile content with within a responsive design code base and test accordingly.
PERIODIC OR SECONDARY POSITION FUNCTIONS:
Complete or participate in special projects as assigned
The above listing of essential and periodic functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be required to be performed.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to critically think.
- Self-motivated and directed; able to take initiative.
- Strong business acumen.
- Diversity and inclusion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible experience in developing customer experiences in an e-commerce or other consumer-oriented business is preferred.
- Formal training and/or experience in design, usability, human-computer interaction and/or media production preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of optimizing web graphics and page structure for best site performance.
- Strong graphic design and typography skills
28 days ago - source