Lead Product Designer – International
Product Experience | Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Closing Date: 22nd September 2019
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product Experience team - Design, Information, and Insights - focuses on our customers and their business needs. We contribute from the concept all the way to the building of world-class product experiences by partnering with Product Managers, Program Managers, Software Engineers and other cross-functional teams. Together, we are a team of craftspeople who aim to make the complex look easy. We employ insights, pixels, and words to solve big problems and make delightful experiences.
DocuSign is seeking a Lead UX Designer to help us expand our international offerings. The ideal candidate is a curious, open-minded and ego-free professional; Someone who thrives on solving complex problems and working side by side with their team’s product managers and developers. This role will be focused on designing experiences for our international customers primarily in Europe, but also increasingly in Latin America and other parts of the world. You will be working on products and features that help clients comply with local e-signature and digital agreement requirements.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Principal Product Designer, International.
- Partner with product management, engineering, user research, content writers and other teams across locations to define the product direction, own the design execution and measure ongoing improvements
Utilize all available data points at your disposal, such as analytics and user research, and rely on your intuition to fill in the gaps
Think in terms of systems, not just one-off solutions, that scale across DocuSign’s entire ecosystem
- Produce deliverables at every stage of the design process, such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, and responsive prototypes
- Champion the user’s experience, pushing yourself and your teammates to explore big ideas while critically prioritizing and planning incremental experience improvements
- Contribute to a supportive culture and mentor junior team members
- Meet regularly with team members remotely (which usually requires flexibility to adjust your schedule to different time zones) and, occasionally, in person (in Seattle, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, and Paris).
- Self-driven; able to own projects from start to finish
- Fluency (written, verbal) in English
- Knowledge of designing user experiences, with a portfolio showcasing multiple shipped products in the SaaS/Cloud space
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a related field (or comparable work experience)
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Abstract, InVision and Principle
- Samples of your work (add website and/or upload work samples to our applicant system when applying, if not on resume)
- Experience in front-end web development - HTML/CSS/JS (You will not be asked to write code in this position, but we consider this experience extremely valuable)
- Strong Responsive Design and Information Architecture skills
- Experience facilitating design thinking workshops with cross functional teams
- Experience working with remote team members across different countries and time zones
- A deep thinker and natural communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions
- Able to navigate and thrive in an agile, rapid growth environment
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
17 days ago - source