We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Produce wireframes, prototypes, and facilitate direction for information architecture.
- Drive interaction design with usability testing and synthesis of results.
- Rapidly iterate on designs.
- Proactively envision and improve the quality of our digital products, services, and campaigns throughout their design and development through both tactical and strategic thought leadership
- Being able to help drive initiatives autonomously
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Communicate conceptual thinking on how our brand interacts with our customer.
- Work closely with product designers and front-end developers to solve complex user problems with simple, elegant solutions.
- Collaboratively develop and evolve the patterns and micro-interactions for our design system.
- Keep current with UX best practices and methodologies.
- Lead and manage research based on project goals and user needs.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources and platforms.
- Help drive secondary research for projects.
- Hypothesize and validate multivariate test concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent UX education preferred
- 4+ years of experience with Product or UX design at an agency or internal creative team.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing the case studies of interfaces, websites and/or applications.
- Meticulously organized and proficient in user testing software, Sketch, Adobe CS, and similar types of software.
- Open and receptive to critical feedback on your work.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, creative, technology, and marketing teams.
- Desire to help foster a great creative culture and define the look and feel of what is next in design trends for product design and the user experience.
- Desire to continually improve the quality of work and the processes that drive them.
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Proficient understanding in the front-end development and prototyping processes.
- International, brand and accessibility experience.
- Experience working with iOS and Android apps.
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
about 1 month ago - source
No longer accepting applications.